Motherhood does not come up with 'how to do' manual !!




We all become mothers for the first time and for most of the mothers it is the only time. 

In Today's time where we are determined to give the best of both the worlds to Our children, most parents have a single child or may be two, three children I hear of very less often though. But it's not the number that matter anyways.


Pregnancy and then parenthood is a journey which is not same for any two of the mothers. You pick up any two mothers among the millions, but none will have the same experience, may be similar but not ditto.

That is why parenthood doesn't come up with 'How to do it' Manual.

Though we have many to guide us and share their experience with us, which eventually helps us in Our journey (though sometimes it backfires also, when we start comparing). 


Most young mothers go on a guilty ride every single day. If they be too restrictive then they feel they are imposing themselves too much on the child. If they give into their demands, then it's another guilt ride.


So as the Title of the blog suggests, 10 most important things to be followed by all mothers:- 

 

🍀 Quality Time:- I always encourage parents to spend quality one-on-one time with each of their children individually. Ideally, this should be done daily for at least 10-15 minutes. May be doing something your kids want to do.


🍀 Fixed Bed Time:- After a long day, we all want our time, but what if bed time is not fixed in your child's case? You will do nagging there also. Start by setting a reasonable bedtime that is the Same every night. Even on weekends at the beginning. So that there body gets use to the sleeping time. A reliable schedule actually helps the body know when to fall asleep. And mothers also gets some time for herself. 


🍀 Understand their emotions:- As a parent it is very important to understand and acknowledge emotions are children going through. Be it anger or joy, every emotions possess great power. We need understand to utilise it positively. Every emotions teaches us something and helps us learn better about ourselves.


🍀 Children need attention:- When you fill your child's attention Bucket positively and proactively, your kids will become more cooperative and be less likely to seek out attention in a negative ways. 


🍀 Every Child is Unique:- Every Child is born unique. It is in the process of growing up, we forget our uniqueness and start following others. Let them grow and learn in their own pace.  


🍀Do away with dont's:- As mothers we are always telling our children dont do, this dont do that. So do away with dont's, instead tell your children what to do. 


🍀Re-frame your words:- Always Check what you say to your children. 

Instead- he is hyper active

Try- my child is energetic

Instead- She is very talkative

Try- My Child is full of ideas

Instead- My child is very bossy

Try- My Child has got leadership qualities.


🍀 Appreciate them:- Appreciate your children for little things they do in every day life. This will boost and motivate them to achieve bigger targets in life. 


🍀 There is no such thing as perfect Parent:- Don't take parenting too seriously. There is no such thing as perfect parenting style. Everyone makes their own rules. Be positive and affirmative with your children and it will help. 


🍀 Take care of yourself:- Pamper your self. Plant a new hobby. Take little breaks. You can start meditating to keep your head cool and calm. Put yourself and your health first. Keep some time for only and your spouse. 



I am all for woman empowerment but being a mother just feels like what I was meant to be. I am sure many of you mommies out might be nodding your head in agreement. Now, I want to take care of myself, I watch my words and am more aware of how I behave because I don’t live just for myself but for a tiny person who looks up to me. This is what motherhood has made me. A new person. To the world, I have given a new life but in reality, I have been given a new life.

So here's a extract of my journey sharing with all my followers. Though my Journey Of motherhood is now gone above troublers toddlers stage. My children are 11 and 8 years old. But they still keep busy and inspiring me to write more, help more. Be more. 


Warm Regards.

Jyoti kakarania

Graphologist

Parent coach.

Instagram:- jyoti_kakarania

Facebook:- Jyoti kakarania

Facebook page:- thoughts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get your child to read

Books Recommendation for Children